Wednesday, January 4, 2012

36 Weeks & Last Zumba

36 Weeks and we are slowing getting things together. We kinds of have the curtains up in the babies room. There was some incorrect measuring done the first time so they aren't hemmed yet. The crib is put together, the crib skirt is ironed and in place. But there is not a mattress yet. Still need to get that. We need to figure out what dresser we want and get that in there. Then we can put stuff up on the walls and be done with the big stuff. That room looks SO much smaller with the furniture in it. Good thing it's a babies room, and she doesn't need a lot of space.

Tonight may have been my last night of Zumba. It was all of a sudden much, much harder and more uncomfortable to move. I kind of moved to the music, and definitely looked ridiculous. "Pumping it" just looks so lame when you have a massive stomach. I may just have to resort to walking around the track....if I can even get myself to do that. My tail bone really started to hurt tonight, I think she is making her way down.

Today I also started training my replacement at work. I hate training. I really don't think I'm good at transferring knowledge, especially when it is gained over 3-1/2 years. It is going to be nice to be done, but extremely weird at the same time. My last day is the Friday the 13th, so 7 more days left!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah, our nursery seems really small with everything in it. Its awesome you've been able to do zumba for so long! I try and walk everyday but its turning into a pretty intense waddle.