Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Week 39 & No Progress

I had my 39 week appointment this morning. And again....uneventful. There has been absolutely no progress for 3 weeks. Just staying the same. The doctor said he wouldn't be surprised if I went my full week (& 1 day) over due to my induction date which is February 7th. So I could be potentially waiting for another 2 full weeks before this baby comes. I think I can last a week, I don't know about two though. Chris said she probably is just too much like me and is scared to take that next step forward. Don't blame her! Now we just wait.

1 comment:

Bryndee Slade said...

Ella was a week late and I LOVED being induced. I only felt one contraction ever and it was like a cramp. I am
Scared of pain. Although knowing your fate, the night before you FREAK out, it was a lovely experience. I hope my next one is the same way