Thursday, January 26, 2012

Baby Girl's Nursery!

Here are some pictures of the nursery we have been working on. It's pretty simple, but we are happy with it!

As you walk in the door:


The flower photos were all taken by my wonderful dad. I had to put my dried flowers somewhere. I'll probably have to move them when she gets older. The flowers are from valentines day, graduation, and the small corsage in the middle is from the Homecoming dance that Chris and I went to our senior year. The beautiful blanket my wonderful sister-in-law Kristen made!


Here is our little reading corner:


That's it! Hope she likes it!

On another note I went to Quilted Bear yesterday for the first time. I was on the hunt to find some cute baby accessories for pictures after the baby is born. Holy cow I didn't even know that place existed. There is so much stuff in there! We found some really cute stuff. It was really hard to decide what to get, and not buy everything.

5 comments:

Kristen Tanner said...

It looks beautiful! You guys did a great job and I know she will love it! I'm glad the blanket fit in!

Logan Tanner said...

This looks amazing. I can't believe how well you pulled the room together.

Anonymous said...

I think it looks cozy and perfect. The reading corner made me cry. I hope she comes soon. I'm so anxious to meet ______________!!!!

Anonymous said...

I think it looks cozy and perfect. The reading corner made me cry. I hope she comes soon. I'm so anxious to meet ______________!!!!

Alysha and Jason Whiting said...

Looks beautiful Jess! I'm excited for you!