Friday we bought a dresser and put it together. Holy cow was that fun for Chris! 338 pieces total including all of the screws, nails, cams and what not. The instructions were really easy to follow, but there were so many pieces it just took a really long time. It looks awesome all put together though! Everything is coming together nicely. Once I get things up on the walls I'll take some pictures of the nursery and post them. I'm not a decorator though...just keep that in mind. I'm all about simple, and I'm not very creative.
This week is my last week of work! Last Wednesday my replacement started and I started training him. I came in late the next day because I had a doctor's appointment and I was informed that my replacement had quit. I thought it was a joke, and didn't believe them until like the 10th time they assured me that he really had called and quit. I guess he got another job offer. So....lucky me I didn't have to train for the last week....unlucky everyone else I work with they don't have someone to do what I have been doing.
I'm kind of excited to be done. There are things I will definitely not miss about work, and things I will miss about work. It will be a very strange thing not to go to work next Monday, and not have to worry about it. I will probably get bored and go crazy if I don't schedule my time with things to do. Luckily I still do have quite a few things to do for this baby.
I just keep wondering when she is going to come. I can't believe this is actually happening. It is so surreal. My life is changing so dramatically so fast. Let's hope I can keep up with it all. Cross your fingers.
1 comment:
Yay to not working!!! You deserve a break, a calm before the storm :) You look great by the way!
Post a Comment