Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Update Time! Part 2

We took Aili up to Squaw Peak for the first time. It was very romantic....There were couples painting together, riding motorcycles together, and cuddling. You could definitely tell that the college students were back. Blah....I kind of like it when they are gone. There are just too many of them. And now that I am not one of them





We decided to go check out the state fair. It was a pretty hot day and we got tired fast. And I decided that is probably the last time I will go to the state fair....for a while at least. Really all I wanted to do was buy the outrageously priced food. And man does the state fair bring out some interesting people. Excellent place for people watching. 





We took a drive around the Alpine Loop to check out the beautiful fall colors. And it really was so beautiful. But....it was a little long for Aili and she started getting upset. I don't really blame her she couldn't see anything, and you can only watch Signing Time so many times. I was getting a little car sick too. So we stopped at Sundance to get out and walk around a little before we headed home.








No comments: