I had never been to Gardner Village before this year. I always heard about people going there, and heard it was fun and cute during Halloween, decorated with lots of witches. My mom had fall break so she didn't have work last Thursday so we decided to go.....along with every other mother and there children. It was packed! We were hoping for a nice fall weather, but it was really hot that day! In the shade it was nice but in the sun it was hot. I looked at all the ladies wearing their boots and sweaters and just had to laugh, because even though it was fall, it was too hot for boots and sweaters.
We had a lot of fun just wondering around. Aili was a little crazy. She wouldn't take her morning nap, so I was hoping she would take a short nap on the drive up there...nope. Then I was hoping she would fall asleep in the stroller....nope. She didn't even want to sit in the stroller. So she was a little nuts when it hit 3pm with no nap. I sat down and fed her, and she completely passed out on my lap. Dead to the world.
I think I will go again...but maybe not during fall break. Oh and good thing I went with my mom and not Chris. I don't think he would have been entertained by the cute little shops.
 |
| Loved all the fun witches. |
 |
| Beautiful Fall! |
 |
| This straw was the best part of Aili's day. |
No comments:
Post a Comment