Thursday, December 15, 2011

Week 33 & Happy Graduation!

I have been thankful this week had gone faster than last week. Last week really was a drag. This week did start off pretty rough though....but has smoothed out since then. I am happy to announce that Chris has graduated! He took his last final tonight. I really don't think he has ever been happier. I am very proud of him. He has worked full time while going to school the whole time we have been married. He's amazing. I don't know how he did it all! It feels great to say we are both college graduates.

Nothing too eventful in baby land. Just holding in there. I'm still sleeping very well, which is nice. It's weird to be the one that is hot, where Chris has to put extra blankets on his side of the bed. Still trying to do Zumba. I go....but it's like lazy Zumba. You just can't move the same with extra weight strapped around you. I try though. Getting on my feet, moving a little, and moving to the beat makes me feel better. We'll see how much longer I can keep going. Still no solid name....pretty sure there won't be til the day she comes.

I finally got our little tree up. We still haven't graduated to a full size tree. 1) Because I don't want to spend the money on the tree, and extra ornaments. 2) I'm too lazy to put up and decorate the bigger tree. It took me long enough to do the small one. I hope one day I will have a fire place to hang our stockings on. Hanging them on your curtain rod just isn't the same.


Kind of boring week. Can you believe it is already mid-December!? Super weird!

1 comment:

Jen said...

If we get a new tree you can have ours! It's just a Walmart 6 1/2 footer, but it's pre-light and works! I can't believe how close you are, it's so exciting!!