We celebrated our 5 year anniversary August 15th. Pretty crazy it has been 5 years. Chris took a half a day off, we dropped the bug off at Grandma's house and we headed up Provo Canyon to go golfing. We hadn't been golfing at all this year. Really sad, it's one of our favorite things to do. It just is a little pricey and time consuming. (Especially since my dad sold his country club membership! BOO!!! So sad.) It was so much easier when he could just go whenever and not have to worry about a child. We went to one of our favorite courses at Wasatch Mountain State Park. There are two full courses, mountain and lake, and both of them are beautiful. It is tucked back in the mountains, and you see a lot of wildlife; wild turkeys, deer, etc.
We had so much fun playing. I was really worried playing with other people the first 9 holes because I didn't want to embarrass myself. It had been quite some time since the last time I played. But I played great! It was a blast and the perfect way to spend some time together. Nothing better than spending alone time with your very best friend. Couldn't ask for anything better. We love each other. We then went and ate at a Tarahumara, a great Mexican food place with an awesome salsa bar.
We enjoyed playing so much a couple weeks later we went back with my dad and Sean and played 18 holes again on the same course. I bragged about how awesome I played last time and cursed myself. I played horribly. But it was still a ton of fun. Oh and side note....don't try to go anywhere during Swiss days! We couldn't even get to the golf course it was a joke! We had no idea.
We have taken the bug a couple times to Discovery Park in PG. I don't know why we have never taken her there before. She had so much fun running around. She loved swinging, and balancing, and going down the big fast slide. Oh, and being a little bee.
| Balancing. She started off shuffling her feet ever so carefully. |

No comments:
Post a Comment