So it's week 27, that means there is only 13 weeks to go. Stressful! This week so far has been pretty uneventful, just the same old same old. We did finally purchase our car seat and stroller....but won't see them for like 2 weeks. And we randomly bought a rocking chair for the babies room too. But won't see that for a week or 2 also. I hope its a decent one. It seemed comfortable and nice, I just hope it lasts. I just wish I could get the best items for the cheapest price. Obviously that doesn't happen. But this one seemed like a good deal, so we went for it. So 2 items down.....much much MUCH more to go.
Monday we go to our first pre-natal class. I debated signing up for one, but I had a lot of people who after they had there baby say they wish they had gone to one. So I signed us up! I hope it is a good idea. I'll let you know if it freaks me out more, and makes me feel more prepared and calm. If they make me watch a birth I might freak....I just don't feel like I need to see that.
You would think since it was Halloween on Monday we would have done something fun for that holiday not really...no dressing up. We are boring people now. I asked Chris how young is too young to take your kids trick-or-treating, because I really miss it and want to go again as soon as possible.
2 comments:
Yay for baby stuff!! You look great by the way! I am putting together a list of things I wish I would have known about the baby experience so I won't forget next time! I will have to send it to you when I have it more complete!
They showed birth videos at our prenatal class, but my hubby just pulled out his iPod and played games the whole time. I definitely don't think you need to watch someone give birth in order for you to have a baby yourself! I don't feel like I would have missed anything if I wouldn't have watched them, so just close your eyes. :)
Post a Comment