Friday, October 28, 2011

26 Weeks & Pumpkins

The past little while I have looked absolutely heinous. I don't know why... I have just struggled. That is why this is a full profile shot. I tried multiple times to make my face look decent while looking at the camera and nothing worked. I had to get a picture in this week and it was late, so this is what I ended up with. Is it just me or does my stomach weirdly bumpy? This child moves like crazy. It is really hard to focus when you feel like you are part of a science fiction movie with something going crazy inside of you. Also I have been crazy itchy, which also makes it hard to focus on anything and not scream out in frustration.

We carved pumpkins tonight. Mine is the one right below, "the crazy looking guy". Chris' is the "tattoo art" pumpkin. That's what he said when I asked him what it was as he was doing it. I like both! Mine are always silly and fun. I really like Halloween, but only the fun cute part, not the really scary part. I don't do scary, unless it's cute scary, not real scary.


Again, just kinda looking disgusting:



1 comment:

Sarah said...

Finally you are starting to look pregnant and you look great! Sorry about the itching, try to keep lotion on you tummy it might help although I'm sure you've tried everything! You're pumpkins are amazing!