Saturday, October 1, 2011

Fall Friday Fun!

Friday was quite the fun day. I woke up early to go to a toe painting appointment. My co-workers wife treated me to it. One of her daughters didn't want to go so she invited me. Very nice. This lady can paint amazing things on your tiny toe nails. I embraced the Fall season and got fall leaves. A very nice way to start of the day/weekend!

That morning she also bought me my first baby gift! This cute blanket, burp cloths and headband. It was very sweet. I felt so spoiled that morning!

Then Chris and I randomly decided to go to the BYU game. It is an excellent fall activity, and it was a beautiful day. You have to go to at least one football game. So we got onto KSL and bought two tickets. Luckily BYU pulled off a win. Most of the game was kind of....boring. But then it got really exciting at the end, and we got way into and it. Then I went and got a fresh peach shake from Taco Amigo again. Even though it costs $5. I tried to make my own after the first one I bought, and it wasn't as good. So I went and bought another ridiculously prices one. It was delicious! Very fun night!



No comments: