Thursday, September 29, 2011

22 Weeks - Does your belly hang low?

So one day Chris and I were at Costco and I saw this very petite lady who was very pregnant. I couldn't help but stare just a little because her bump was SO low, it looked WAY weird. I have never seen anything like it before. I know when you get close to birth everything kind of drops, but this was way past dropping, it was just weird. So I was thinking about this because the little bit of baby bump I do have is so low. I'm thinking what's up with this, I look weird already? What happens if it just stays low and I look like that lady in Costco. Guess we will see what happens. Don't make fun of me if I look totally weird around the 7-9 month mark. It's not my fault, my body just decided to be that way.

Nothing too new and exciting around here. Saturday Chris and I went around and tested out some car seats and strollers trying to decide what we wanted. While testing out one strollers folding capabilities I think I may have broken it, because it wouldn't come unfolded. So we just quietly put it back and walked away. Finding this travel system is kind of ridiculously hard, and I really don't find it enjoyable. It's stressful. I just want something good, not expensive, neutral, and easy to use. I think we finally found the one we want. I would rather just buy it from a store around here that I'm familiar with. Or at least by it online from a store I'm familiar with. But nope of course the one I want has to be bought online from some place I have never heard of. I hope it all comes in one piece and is what I expect...once we order it...haven't done that yet.

We are excited for this upcoming conference weekend. We plan on taking a drive up the canyon to see all the beautiful fall leaves while we listen. That way I'm less liking to fall asleep and we can enjoy beautiful nature and conference all at once. And I told Chris I want to do lots of fall activities before it's winter or I'll be really mad. Fall is my FAVORITE. Seriously what is not to love!?

1 comment:

josh.kyla.avery said...

What kind of travel system did you decide on?