Wednesday, September 14, 2011

20 Weeks & New Car Pics

So I'm half way there. I'm finally kind of getting use to being pregnant. At the beginning it was so weird. I just didn't know what to think. I was one of the weird people that could have gone as long as possible without telling anyone. Seriously if it had been up to me I wouldn't have told anyone for a long time....like til it was obvious. I didn't know how to tell people. I don't like having a lot of attention on me. I wasn't looking forward to the weird comments and random advice some people would give. I was nervous to even tell my parents. I told Chris driving over to my parents house to tell them that it was good I didn't get pregnant as a teen in the wrong circumstances, because I can't imagine how scary that would be to tell my parents. We caught them totally off guard, they didn't see it coming. My dad called later and apologized for not acting more excited but they were just shocked. Ha ha! They had to figure it was coming sooner or later!
Monday is the day to find out if it is a boy or girl! Any predictions???

As promised here are some pictures of our car. We got a Toyota 4-Runner. So far we love it! And that probably won't be changing. I will feel a lot safer driving a baby in it and driving on our wonderful Utah winter roads. Driving in I-15 constructions in a car that is bigger than you are use to though....isn't the most comfortable though. Still getting use to that.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I say Boy! I may be saying that because I have boy on the brain :) Thats a perfect car for Utah winters, blessed 4 wheel drive.

Katrina said...

I hope you have a boy it would be so fun for all 3 of us to have boys the same age, I kinda think your having a girl though.

josh.kyla.avery said...

I hope its a girl! Avery needs more girl cousins! Your little belly is so cute!

Tim "n" Tracy McMillan (TNT McMillan) said...

I kind of think it's a girl too. And I love your new car! Keep us posted on Monday after you find out...I'm so excited for you!