Thursday, September 8, 2011

19 Weeks, Labor Day, & New Car


So this week is 19 weeks, 1 week away from the halfway mark, 2 weeks away from finding out if its a boy or girl. I'm starting to feel everything in my stomach and sides start to stretch and pull weird. My belly button, which I know is going to disappear, is starting to look really funny. I didn't really think about slowing watching it expand. Chris was the first to tell me that it was starting to look funny. I really have thought all my life that my belly button didn't have a bottom, like it was just a black hole. It's really deep and dark....it willl be interesting to see the bottom of it....or watch it completely unravel and spill out all my guts :).

The baby has been rocking and rolling in there. I have experience it kicking right at my bladder, and I can't even imagine how crappy that is going to be when it is bigger and stronger, there might be some accidents. I tried finding some dresses or skirts and shirts that I could wear to church, maternity or just regular stretchy, and I seriously couldn't find anything that made me look somewhat decent. So I think I'll just stop going to church. I did buy one stretchy skirt that I can wear but seriously don't know what to put on the top. My church style just doesn't work with pregnancy. Its like the only time I dress up and look nice and I just feel lost now. I still have not purchased one thing for this child....I've been looking just can't decided on what I want or need.

Picture: I'm trying to teach Chris how to take better pictures. He just doesn't have that natural eye to be able to frame things. P.S. Advice on what to do with my hair. I cut it really short before I got pregnant, and love it. But then I got pregnant and thought I would look disgusting if/when I get really chubby with no hair. I feel more feminine with more hair, so I started growing it out. But now it is in this in between phase and I dont' know what to do with it. Should I keep growing it out? And what should I transition to? I just have fluffy grandma hair right now.

Labor day we went up American Fork canyon to and camped at Granite Flats with my parents. Since everyone else in my family abandoned us it was just the four of us. It was beautiful up there, perfect weather. We really didn't do anything. We did a lot of sleeping, sitting, eating, and playing chicken foot....and that's about it. It was awesome. I didn't take one picture so here are the couple pictures my dad took and put up on is website.



We bought a new car on Wednesday night. We have been looking for a while. Chris saw this one on KSL. We went and test drove it on Tuesday night. I was just freaking out to much to think clearing. I like that kind of car it was I just didn't know if THAT ONE was the one for us. Chris thought it was perfect for us. So I told him to think about it carefully and if he thinks it's what is best for our family at this time then lets do it. So we did it. I will post pictures soon...and tell you what kind of car we got at that time. We needed something with 4 doors because my car only has 2...or 3 if you count the hatchback. And there is no way I was going to try to get a baby car seat in and out of the back of that thing.I also kind of hate Chris' car so I wasn't putting my baby in there either. And my car is starting to just not be as great anymore. So now we just need to get my car cleaned up so that we can get rid of it. And then we need to get everything down for the new one because I'm just driving it around with no license plates, registration, or insurance (I think current insurance covers new car purchases for like 30 days). So, so long to my cute little car a was force to buy in 2007, because my parents gave my car away to my younger brother, while I was in Hawaii. You were a good fun car. I know you will miss me.