So I'm slightly behind on week 25 since it is now week 26. But I was in Boston so that is a good excuse. We had a blast in Boston. We went to visit my Brother and Sister-in-law, Logan and Kristen and my ADORABLE nephew Olin. We miss them a lot. They have been there for 6 months now. We had 4 days there to explore and have fun.
Pregnancy wise my feet have been really bothering me. Our first day in Boston we went into the City and followed the Freedom Trail all around the city. I was really trying to suck it up and just enjoy everything, but by the end of the day I sat down on the curb and cried because my feet hurt so bad. It seriously felt like I was walking on broken bones. Baby girl has been moving a lot. Sometimes it actually startles me. It's SO weird, you can never explain it so someone who has not experience it for themselves. I really wonder what she is doing in there sometimes. I can tell she is getting a lot bigger and stronger.
Last night I had one of my I'm feeling really overwhelmed moments where I just start crying and can't stop. But if Chris asks me what's wrong and how I'm feeling I can't pin point it. It is just this all encompassing feeling of being overwhelmed, unprepared, and emotional. So I fell asleep crying. Luckily I married the most amazing guy every and he knows exactly what to do when I cry, and doesn't get weirded out by it. LOVE YOU CHRIS!
This week 25 pic was taken in Marblehead, Massachusetts. I'm loving the too small jacket. I look awesome.

The Trip:
We flew from SLC to Cincinnati, OH. Oh my gosh I have never had a worse plan ride. It was really rainy and cloudy in Cincinnati, and landing was HORRIBLE. The plane was literally falling out of the sky, we were all holding on to the seat in front of us, they guy behind us was swearing, and you had no idea how long it was going to last because the clouds were so thick you didn't see the ground til seconds before we hit the ground. I wasn't scared at all, but I really thought I was going to vomit. I was just trying to focus on breathing in and out and not losing it. Chris later told me I was breathing REALLY loud. The landing in Boston was also awful because they had similar weather...and I really hadn't recovered from the first landing. I seriously had the barf bag in my hand ready to go...that's how sick I was. Luckily I didn't have to us it.
Like I said the first day in Boston we followed the Freedom Trail around the city. It is a beautiful city with so much history, and amazing buildings. My brother Logan works for and Agency named Mullen in the city. Seems like a pretty cool place.

The next day we went up to Salem. We went to the witch museum and roamed around the city. It was pretty busy being so close to Halloween. Then we headed up to Marblehead. Marblehead is a really cute fishing town right on the water. There are very old houses in this area from the 1600's. My dad randomly went there many years ago and ate at a little restaurant called The Barnacle for his 30th birthday. So we went there again! Cute, very small place right on the water. We had some wonderful seafood.
The 3rd day we decided to travel up the cost through New Hampshire up to Maine. Beautiful drive. First stop was at Crane Beach. Where Olin ran around picking up sand and throwing it every chance he got, and fell flat on his stomach in the wet sand multiple times. He was very upset when we decided to go. I don't blame him....the beach is the best! Our last stop was the Nubble Lighthouse in Maine.
The last day we took a tour of Fenway Park, home of the Red Sox. We aren't really baseball fans. But it is a big part of Boston, and the park has so much history, it was very interesting and fun. Then we all went up to a big farm to pick apples and pumpkins. It was the perfect fall activity to do with the family.
So it was a very fun trip to Boston to see the family and the east coast for the fist time! It went by way to fast and I hope that it isn't too long before we can go back again....especially if Logan, Kristen and Olin are there for a while.
I only shared a few picture on here. There were way to many to put on here. For all the pictures check out my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150513904559745.457804.502619744&type=3
1 comment:
I can totally relate to the unreasonable crying!! Week 26-28 were brutal for me, I was so emotional. Husbands are wonderful though. Also, I relate to the short hoodies that don't cover what they used to. So fun :)
Post a Comment