Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Princess Party

We went to a little princess party a while back where Aili got to meet the real Princess Aurora, or "Princess Sleeping Beauty". She was so excited. We got her in here only "princess dress" that she had at the time. She looked absolutely beautiful, and we walked over to our clubhouse to join the rest of the little princesses. All Aili wanted to do was do the "I know you" dance with Princess Aurora. As soon as she came out she was just in awe. She just kept looking back and me like, "There she is. She right there!" I LOVED watching her enjoy that moment. So fun!



They had story time. Aurora told her story and sang to them. They sat with her while some books were read. It was so funny because all the little girls obviously wanted to sit right by her. Aili was a little slow, but I told her to go sit by her. Well, she tried to sit RIGHT by her when there were already little girls there. It was pretty funny because she just basically went and sat right on top of the other little girls. SORRY! but it was really cute.







 Then they all got to meet her individually. I asked Aili what she wanted to say to her and she said, "May I please dance?" So cute. Once she actually got to her she was too nervous to actually ask her, but she got the dance any way. Nothing is better than experiencing moments like this with your daughter. It's the best. I can only imagine how Disneyland is.




 Then we topped it all of with a very messy cupcake, and she got to take a cute book home. She had a blast and now every time we walk past our clubhouse she asks, "Should we go to the party?" And then she has to look in the windows. Ah I love her so much I can't stand it!



No comments: