We went to "THE" pumpkin patch with Chris's parents and brother to get pumpkins for this Halloween. They always talked about going to the pumpkin patch to get pumpkins growing up. But I didn't realize it was a special pumpkin patch. I don't know what the real name of the place is. I think it is in Vineyard right off Geneva road. It is also referred to as Farmer Grant's Pumpkin Patch in the Mitton household. I just pictured a plain old pumpkin patch, but this place was awesome! It was perfect for little kids like Aili, I really liked it, it was so cute.
We looked at animals, walked through tunnels of pumpkins and tomatoes, skipped the corn maze, crawled through tunnels (grandma and Aili), couldn't miss the swings, and then picked out pumpkins. They had a a lot of pumpkins in all different sizes. We picked out 4 pumpkins, because we are soon to be a family of 4.
Chris left work a little early one Friday night so that we could get over to Cornbelly's at Thanksgiving Point. Everyone said that it was a lot of fun. It had been at least 7 years since I had last been there. It was huge since the last time I had been there. I was amazed at how much there was to do. Aili was a little small for a lot of the stuff but we had a lot of fun. We left right after the sun went down when it started getting a little cold, and the older crowd started coming in.
 |
| She doesn't climb or jump around....just sits. |
 |
| Chris barely fit. |
 |
| Aili loved this hay ride because they sang songs with the kids on it. |
 |
| Again...no jumping around....just laying. It was pretty funny. |
 |
| She loved the massive legos. She could have done this forever. Even though she puts them on upside down. |
No comments:
Post a Comment