The Saturday before Easter we did a little Easter egg hunt in Grandma and Grandpa Mittons back yard. Aili didn't really get it, but we helped her along and she collected all her eggs. It is mostly just fun watching her do and discover new things.
For Easter Sunday this year we all drove up to Logan. My cousin Katie was giving her farewell take, she is currently serving in New York. I can't believe it, go Katie! She did awesome and will be such a great missionary.
I feel really bad that I didn't get one picture of Katie, I fail. We took about a bazillion pictures of Aili, because she is just so gosh darn cute. I took a bunch and my dad took a bunch. So that calls for a picture overload.
The following pictures I took with my camera:
| This girl is obsessed with the swing! |
These pictures are ones that my dad took:
![]() |
| We visited Mamma's grave after church. |
![]() |
| Cutest little bunny. |
![]() |
| She decided to jump out mid swing. You can tell from my facial expression it worried me. |













1 comment:
How cute! And I love your Chevron Print dress, adorable.
Post a Comment