And if you leave it closed the whole day...you are in for a real treat. They whole thing is full of twigs, weeds and what not. So we have to leave it open. Or we just need to find something to block the wholes on the sides. We have cleaned their nest out probably 5 times now. You would think they would get the hint and move on to a new place....no.
It had been open for about 5 days. So they haven't done any building. Then last night Chris closed it and this morning the above picture is what I found. I texted Chris that they started building again. He texted back, "That stupid bird family! They're going to have no place for their eggs! They need to realize that the grill isn't working out!" That made me laugh. So at least the birds are good for a laugh.
3 comments:
This is cute but also frustrating. Naughty birds.
Haha, sorry Jess, Noir Whaler is Chad's profile. I was accidently signed in as him but it was me, promise :)
You need a fake owl!!
Post a Comment