Once Aili turned one I felt like she started developing rapidly. She started exploding with signs....she would just start doing signs we didn't even know she knew, ones we didn't know. The other day a served myself up some ice cream, then took Aili to change her diaper. After her diaper was changed I said, "Aili do you want to share some ice cream with me?", and she did the sign for ice cream, over and over. So cute I love it. She signs banana, apple (and says "appy" while doing it), ice cream, cookie, candy (even though I don't think she knows what it is), cheese, cracker, all done, more, bike, fish, dog, bath, sleep, milk, eat, play, and...ones I probably don't even know.
All she wants to do now is go play outside. I made the horrible mistake today of telling her we were going to go outside and play before I was ready to go outside and play. When we didn't walk out the door right then she lost it. All I needed to do was he her hair up and out of her face and change her diaper, but she wasn't going for it.
Before it even started getting warm, if it was not really windy and totally freezing we would go walking around outside. Once it started getting warm it was best thing that ever happened. We try to go to our neighborhood park as much as we can. Aili loves swinging on the swings, going down the slides, walking around and just watching the other kids play. I'm exhausted after we get home, you think she would be. I put her in her crib to take a nap and she just lays in there and plays. Silly girl. Here are some pictures of Aili playing.
 |
| Trying to figure out coloring. |
 |
| Cold walk |
 |
| Our long walk with G-ma and G-pa Tanner. |
 |
| Waste basket fun. |
 |
| Love these girls and their mom! Aili loves playing with them. They are so fun and cute with Aili. Olive is totally posing for this picture. Thank you Olive, you are the only one paying attention to me. |
 |
| Aili was having fun...even though her face doesn't say it. |
 |
| She looks way too big and grown up in this picture. |
We are so excited for summer! We are pretty much going to be outside 24/7.
No comments:
Post a Comment