So we were lucky enough to win a little photo session with my friend
Kali Poulsen. She is such a great photographer! We ventured out into a cute orchard in the heat of summer and she got some amazing shots of us and Aili. I'm kind of obsessed with the pictures. I always wanted to do family pictures in an orchard. It was perfect timing because it was right about when Aili turned 6 months. Aili has some crazy, cute facial expressions. I'm glad that we captured some of them. I could look at these pictures all day. Here are just a few of my favorites. It is hard to narrow them down. I uploaded some more to Facebook.
 |
| I think this is my favorite of all of us. |
 |
| Her expression is priceless. |
2 comments:
jessica your family is adorable! aili is just the cutest thing ever! hope you are doing well :)
All of the photos are absolutely beautiful, i love them all and Aili is gorgeous <3
Post a Comment