Aili is doing awesome. I love it when the doctors are just as amazed and happy as we are that she is doing so well. She really is just a rock star.
Here is how much she has grown!
Weight: 13lbs. 11oz. (The card says its the 8th percentile but the doctor said she was following the her 10% curve perfectly....???)
Lenght: 25 1/4" 29%
Head Circ: 44 cm 85%
So my child is getting a big head. Such a cute big head though.
| Cute little cousins. |
| My child looks like she wears a wig. |
| Kolby, Mia, Aili and Tanner. |
| Cute babies! |
2 comments:
I can't wait until she eats solids so I can sneak her treats and make her chubby!
LOL it doesn't look like a wig at all to me. It looks pretty normal. But then, my 2nd child was born with as much hair as Aili had at 6 months of age, the DAY he was born, no exaggeration. So her hair doesn't look like a lot to me, at all. lol. I'm not used to bald babies, so she is quite typical in my baby viewing haha.
Also, my 2nd child has a big head as well, so her head looks normal to me as well hahaha (:
Post a Comment