While breastfeeding my cute little Aili I have found the log in the back of the booklet they give you at the hospital really helpful. I tried the hairband around the wrist thing to remember what side she last fed on but I always forgot to move it. So I just write down how many minutes she eats on what side and also keep track of her wet and poopy diapers. It is really important for for any baby to eat enough but especially Aili. We need her to get as big and strong as she can before she gets her surgery.
Anyway I used up all the long space in the booklet so I asked Chris just to make me a simple one so I can continue to keep track. I loved the little note that he put on the bottom of every page.It's the little things that make me smile. I love him!
(My nickname for him is Puppy.)
2 comments:
I love reading your blog! Little Aili is absolutely adorable. I'm glad that she is doing ok and I am praying that her surgery goes well when the time comes. Hope you and Chris and doing well!
Why does she need surgery? She is a cutie and I hope all's well.
Love you!
Post a Comment