Just over a year ago we bought and moved into our condo. It was terrifying for me because anything to do with money scares me. It ended up being a great decision and we have loved being here. I just can't believe it has been a whole year already! And now we are adding a baby to our lives.
So after I posted pictures of the nursery I thought I might post some other pictures of our place. And because I had just cleaned the place really well and felt like I should take pictures while it still looked good. We actually just recently put things up on the walls in our family room. Yes it took a whole year. We just couldn't decide what to put up. Now that there are things up on the walls it feels a lot more warm and homey. We really like our place and are very grateful to have it!
Family Room. Painting is by our amazing artist friend Christie Brereton. Only after we got this painting could we finish this room. It was the missing piece!
The kitchen that has way too many coats of paint. We first painted it "grey" which turned out to look sky blue and was AWFUL! I seriously cried for a whole hour or more. We obviously repainted it and went in a completely different direction. We love the way it turned out.
1 comment:
Super cute! I love making places feel like home.
Post a Comment