












It was my graduation about 2 weeks ago. Well I graduated in December and I walked in April. If felt good. I didn't feel like it was complete before I walked. I just felt like my schooling ended abruptly. It is a weird feeling graduating. I remember planning for college in high school and thinking that I would be in school forever. I look back and think, "Wow that wasn't so bad"...then I really think about how hard I worked and think, "Wow I'm sure glad that is over!" Everyone was very generous and kind in graduation gifts. Thank you to you all. And thank you for all of my families support! We all got to sign a piece of the Marriott Center's basketball floor after we walked and got our diplomas. It will be hung up in the Tanner building. I will be in history! Look for my name. It is on the top, middle, upside down.
As for my birthday, it was also great. I am 23, that seems really weird. I still feel 19. I left work early and went to the Cheesecake Factory with Chris and my parents. I got the same as usual, herb crusted Salmon and chocolate tuxedo cheesecake. Since I somehow spilled on my jacket while eating, which I was really mad about, we had to go back to my parents house and wash, dry and iron it. By we I mean my mom, she's pretty awesome. We stopped by at a couple of weddings and got to talk to a bunch of friends, it was quite nice. Then we came home and opened a couple of gifts. Logan and Kristen came home and we sat there and talked til about 2 am. It was awesome, I love talking and laughing with the family. It was a pretty low key birthday, but I sure enjoyed it! Chris is great at buying me gifts. He got my some beautiful flowers, and a bunch of stuff I needed/wanted. And my mom got me a cookbook. That was perfect because I really need some ideas on what to cook. I also got a cute ring and cuff from Logan and Kristen. Thanks for the great birthday everyone!
1 comment:
Congrats Jess! That's so exciting!
P.S. Tara had your mom for a sub at Rocky Mt. and she LOVED her.
Post a Comment