My heart goes out to all those who have lost a loved one lately. It seems like there have been so many who have left their home here on earth. Even though I was not really close to these people my heart hurts. Not for the fact that they have died, but for those that they have left behind. For their sweet friends and family that loved them so much. For all those people that had their lives touched by these wonderful people. The sadness, loneliness, and heartbreak I can not even imagine. This is all I can think about today. I can't get it out of my head. My family is everything to me. Without family what else is there? I can't imagine how much it would hurt to lose one of them.The only thing that makes it better is our knowledge that we can see them again, that they are in a happy place, that they have escaped the evil that is in this world. That they have a greater work to do on the other side.
Let's love more, give more, be better, and make the best of each day.
1 comment:
Hi Chris and Jess! Thanks for the post Jess. I feel the same way. I just went and watched a slide show made by someone who just returned from Haiti. It broke my heart thinking about how devastated everyone must be there, not physically, but emotionally. They have lost so many loved ones.
Hope everything is going well for you guys! So exciting about Sean's mission call!
-Jordan Lee
Post a Comment