Thursday, September 3, 2009

Proud Sister



I would just like to say that I have two really cool brothers. I randomly feel all full of pride inside for them. Logan off to Chicago for a cool internship with a bright future ahead, and Sean starting college on his way to making the Lacrosse team. Then there is me, I feel kinda lame. I'm smart yeah, I get good grades, but I'm not great at anything but being mean and feisty. Will that get me anywhere...maybe...but doubt it. I sure hope I get a decent job in December when I graduate so I don't feel totally lame and unaccomplished.

5 comments:

Jen said...

I love you, this just made my day! You are all amazing kids! And for the record, I think you are totally losing your mean edge. Marrying such a nice guy is making you soft.

josh.kyla.avery said...

YAY! You posted on your blog!!! Let this be the start of a great blogging experience so we, who are far away, are kept up to date about the happenings of our family in Utah!

Logan Tanner said...

Wow, thanks Jess. I guess I should read you blog more often, its filled with uplifting goodness about me. And no you don't suck. You're such a nice sister. Who knew right?! JK.

Anonymous said...

Cute blog Jess and Chris! "Twolittlemittons" :) very clever! You guys are so cute.

creations4kylah said...

i love blogs and found yours. hope you dont mind. how are you guys doin? our blog is kamaiandkim.blogspot.com but ours is private so send me your email and i can add you to ours.