I'm Kali's mama and wondered if you would do me a favor and help me win a trip back East. It may include me getting to see Kali too. Go to www.becausemomsaidso.blogspot.com and vote for my story on the sidebar "Grapejuice floaties-Now Marry Me". I'm in the top two finalists. Thanks so much...
7 comments:
We did the same pumpkin!
Ha ha I know I noticed that when I looked at your pictures.
New post.
Should I put money down on you not updating this blog until next halloween you loser?
I'm over this blog. Facebook is way easier to do.
I'm Kali's mama and wondered if you would do me a favor and help me win a trip back East. It may include me getting to see Kali too. Go to www.becausemomsaidso.blogspot.com and vote for my story on the sidebar "Grapejuice floaties-Now Marry Me". I'm in the top two finalists. Thanks so much...
October 2008 is your last blog post? If you ever diss me for not blogging again, I'll punch you square in the mouth sister.
Post a Comment